BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Introducing bahai bubbles clothing and gifts..

Creating and promoting Baha'i clothing does have its advantages and disadvantages. For those who don't know.. Baha'i bubbles clothing and gifts products was one of my very first online POD stores I created. With virtually no set up costs or heavy advertising fees and next to little promotion, I was able to make a few dollars.
Yes! I've had my very first baha'i bubbles t shirt sold recently and it was for a young man! The thing is I don't even know him. He seemed to be quite satisfied with the finished product - I wished he had left me a comment - there has been no return on the sale or complaint. Of course my selling price is set to an affodable amount. Here is the image below.


Bookmark and Share

    0 comments: