BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Bahai Laws For Kids? Really?

Yes really! Children do have laws to follow. Be it in school, at home or elsewhere so why not in religion? I have got an entire mini book on quotes written by the central figures of the faith for children. Some of these quotes are like secret treasures for kids where they gain a new way of thinking and some are actually laws for the child to follow.

To see some of the laws for kids you can visit here. Baha'i laws are applicable to any child. My mini book when it is finished will make the perfect gift for children. You do know one of the best gifts you can give to a child is education and knowledge right? When I am finished with the production of the book - currently I am still deciding on a design - I'll be sure to post it here in a new post of course. So have fun..

Bookmark and Share

    0 comments: